Pest Control, Wildlife Animal Removal & Termite Control
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Call (918) 282-7621
The Tulsa, Broken Arrow area has been hit hard by the recent rise in Bed Bugs. Prior to your service it is recommended that you use the following plan to prepare for your service. Following this plan will help yourself, the service tech treating your bedbug problem and will increase the quality of service you receive.
How to Get Ready for Your Bed Bug Service VisitBed bugs are tough to control. They hide in many places…in beds, closets, furniture, behind pictures, in tiny cracks in the wall… so inspections and treatments must be thorough. Pest control technicians need your cooperation in order to control bed bugs successfully.
Before technicians can treat your home, you must prepare your home for service. Here’s how:
- Remove all sheets, blankets, mattress covers, pillowcases, etc. from your beds and wash. Fold them and place them in plastic garbage bags. Do not put them back on the bed until the evening after pest control service.
Strip your beds
|Bed Bugs in Mattress
|Strip your beds of sheets, blankets, mattress covers, etc.
|A cluttered closet makes it impossible to control bed bugs
|Photos © Pinto & Associates
- Your closets must be empty. Empty all dresser drawers and night stand drawers. Take everything out of nightstands and other furniture near the beds. Dresser drawers and nightstands must be empty. Remove all clothing, toys, boxes, etc. from bedroom floors. Place items in the living room.
- This means everything… and place the clean items inside plastic storage bins or plastic garbage bags. Store them in the living room until after treatment.
- Vacuum floors, furniture, and inside closets, dresser drawers, and bedstands. Also vacuum mattresses and box springs. Dispose of vacuum bag.
- Make sure the technician can get into all closets. If possible, move bedroom furniture away from walls so there is a 3 foot space between the furniture and walls.
- Make sure there are no animals or people in the apartment during treatment and for at least 2 hours afterwards (check with the pest control technician for the exact time period needed)
- If you are in a situation where you need pest control services for Bed Bugs or any other pest please call EnviroTech Exterminating, Inc. We would be happy to discuss your pest control needs and schedule an appointment with you. We service the entire Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma area. EnviroTech can be reached at (918) 282-7621. You may also visit us online at www.GotPest.com.